Spirit of North Hop Dundee - The Lowdown
Friday 31st August 2018
Over the last month we have been drip-feeding teasers via the social media channels of all the amazing food, drink and market vendors we've lined up for Spirit of North Hop Dundee this November and now we are delighted to give you the full run down/low down...
- Never 25 (eau de vie)
- St Andrews Gin Co (gin)
- Sweetdram (juniper-free botanical spirit Escubac, smoked spiced rum & whisky Amaro)
- Lundin Distilling (gin)
- LoneWolf Spirits (Dry Gin, Gunpowder Gin & Vodka)
- SeaWolf Rum (white rum, Bramble Liqueur, Cross-Brew Liqueur)
- Strathearn Distillery (gin, rum, whisky)
- Kingsbarns Distillery (Darnley’s Gin, Kingsbarns Spirit, Wemyss Malts)
- Electric Spirit Co (gin)
- Lindores Abbey (aqua vitae)
- Arbikie (gin, vodka & rye)
- Orkney Distilling (Kirkjuvagr Gin, Arkh-Angell Storm-Strength Gin, Harpa Gin)
- The Garden Shed Drinks Co (gin - environmentally friendly ethos)
- Gordon Castle Scotland (gin & liqueurs)
- The Port of Leith Distillery (Oloroso Sherry)
- Illicit Spirits (gin)
- Pilgrim's Gin (gin)
- Shetland Reel (gin & blended whisky)
Each distillery will be offering up spirit tasters and each will have tasty serves and awesome cocktails on their menus along with bottles to take home.
- The King of Islington (rum bar)
- Abandon Ship Bar (American-Style dive bar & pop-up shop)
- 71 Brewing (beer & bottle shop)
- North Hop Bar (Cider Bothy Cider, Thistly Cross Cider, Prosecco, Gin Bothy Liqueurs)
Each pop-up bar will have a different theme creating a complete unique space to enjoy some chat and drinks!
- Chick & Pea (Mediterranean/Middle Eastern)
- Muchacho (Mexican)
- Down the Hatch (North American/Canadian Comfort Food)
- Apex (Indian)
- FacePlant Foods (Vegan/Vegetarian)
Full menus from each street food vendor coming soon...
- North Hop ‘In The Mix’ (pop-up mixers shop - Cushiedoos Tonic, Bon Accord Soft Drinks, Roots Soda Co, Big Willie Ginger Beer)
- Tea Green Events Pop-Up Market (selection of local creatives/makers)
- Sacred Grounds Coffee (coffee & hot drinks)
- Rolly’s Ice Cream (handcrafted ice cream rolls)
- Artisana (gourmet brownies)
Quite a line-up eh? We could not be happier with the way this festival has come together and the response we have received so far from businesses and festival goers alike! Keep your eyes peeled for news on the music front and a few fun elements at the festival coming soon. In the meantime round up your friends and go grab those tickets!